Sunday, February 13, 2011

he's here!

Sawyer Lang Edmondson arrived Thursday, Feb. 10th at 2:14pm. He weighed 7lbs. and 14 of. and was 19 in. long. Promise to bloc more about how amazing he is and our adventures in the hospital (remember, I wasn't even supposed to have said baby until Feb. 26). Hope to bloc again soon once my brain isn't complete mush and I can pry myself away from our little miracle (who, by the way, has auburn hair like his mommy's).
Can't attach photos from my BBerry for some reason, so I am going to try and get Josh's lovely photog cousin Michelle to post some for me :)

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!! I can't wait to see pictures. Get some rest when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goshhhhhh!!! Congratulations! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats, girl!!! can't wait to see his little face :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will try my best to get them posted tonight :)

    ReplyDelete