Monday, February 7, 2011

Pee-kend

I, once again, spent my an entire day filling up a giant orange jug with urine. 
This is the second time I've had to spend an entire 24-hr period tied to the house so I can continuously retrieve this orange monstrosity from the fridge every time I need to go to the bathroom. 
Apparently I was "spilling an elevated amount of protein" into my urine when I went to the doctor Friday, so the urinalysis should let them know whether it was a one-time thing or something that is on-going. 
... If it is something that happened all day then my kidney's probably aren't keeping up with all the ridiculous amount of fluid I'm retaining and therefore aren't filtering things out like they should. If my kidney's aren't doing their job then the doctor will probably strip my membranes this week and get things started just to be on the safe side. 
So say a little prayer that everything goes okay, AND that baby stays okay and in my belly until at least Friday night because that is when my favorite doctor goes on call and my LEAST favorite doctor is on call until then.

2 comments:

  1. I hope that you are both okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping and saying a prayer that everything is ok for both of you <3

    ReplyDelete