it's December now which means I need to work on...
- getting the district's holiday cards sent to the other school systems
- create certificates and programs, order programs and prepare my speech for Gold Key Awards
- wrap up our United Way campaign and collect and count the money from my 15 sub-coordinators
- meet one more time with my Accreditation Standard 6 Committee so we can go over our survey results and answers to the focus questions to be submitted to the big Accreditation team
- order another banner for Edgecombe Early College High School since I messed up the first one (who knew there was a difference between "Honor School of Excellence" just plain ole "School of Excellence?)
- start the calendar planning process for next school year
- set my department budget for the 2012-2012 fiscal year
I do NOT make enough money to have this much on my plate. Meanwhile my BP is climbing higher and higher, thanks for your well wishes yesterday, I have an appointment with the endocrinologist Monday to see if something is wrong with my thyroid.
and if someone comments "be happy you have a job" I will die.