Monday, December 5, 2011

Nail Polish Swap Results


I linked up with Tara @ Fabulous but Evil and Celia @ Just Trying to Find My Way for their Nail Polish Swap in November and met the lovely Ray J over at Point Me to the Sky Above.
that's Ray and her precious little family.
We are both geeky moms who have 9 month old baby boys, in fact Baby Jay is only 6 days older than Sawyer. By the way, check out her little man's Ewok costume from Halloween, I was incredibly jealous.

I got Ray's package on Wednesday, 11/23 and it was a great Thanksgiving treat...

her sweet note
not one, not two, but SEVEN nail polishes
 I loved the dark red and dark purple (go Pirates) polish and who wouldn't adore a gift pack of polishes from the ever-so-wonderful e.l.f.! The pack included glittery gold, black (more of a gun metal gray), red and magenta and a solid mauve. I am currently rocking the glittery black - check it out..

Note how swollen my hands are? My ring finger is all sausaged around my wedding bands and such. Stupid blood pressure.

Thanks Ray, loved the polish and it was great getting to know you a little better!

Hope you all have a wonderful week!


4 comments:

  1. how lucky! i have a bunch of those e.l.f colours and they are sooo cute on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the e.l.f box too hahaha. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that elf set is so cute!!! and i love that color on you!

    ReplyDelete