I am linking up with Alyssa @ Two-Thirds Scarlett for Ten on Tuesday!
Prepare yourself, this is an exceptionally random post.
1. Josh and I have already made a dent in our Christmas shopping and I am more than excited about it. Pinterest has really helped this process because now I just pin things to a "Sawyer's Christmas" board versus trying to keep track of a Christmas list. I also use Pinterest to pin things I want (and Josh & Sawyer too) for my parents and in-laws so they don't have to keep track of a list either.
2. I have become obsessed with Mad Men. Like, for real obsessed. To the point that I told my husband he looked "swell" yesterday. I think it mainly because I want to be Joan.
|isn't she just all kinds of curvy perfection!?|
|last year's decorations|
|plans for this year's decorations|
4. This. Make up your mind weather, make up your mind.
5. Thanksgiving Break can't come soon enough. I came into my office right in the midst of a very busy time for the college and while I absolutely adore my new job I am ready for a nice few days at home!
6. I am so excited about homecoming this weekend at East Carolina University! Our theme this year is "Shipwrecked in Pirate Nation".
7. I stumbled upon a "Where are they Know" list on BuzzFeed featuring the cast of Sabrina the Teenage Witch and was horrified to find that my favorite character from the show, Harvey (played by Nate Richert) now looks like this:
8. I have been really into American Horror Story: Coven. This is the first season that hasn't scared the bee-jeezus out of me but has amazing writing and the best one liners from Jessica Lange that I've ever heard.
9. Does anyone remember these books? I found an entire stack of these last week and I was so excited.... then I read them and had to ask myself where I liked them in the first place. Obviously pre-teen me hadn't developed taste yet. Although if you think about it, Amelia was basically a blogger.
10. And just because this post needs more fun, I present a video of Sawyer trying to sing the ECU fight song. You're welcome.