Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Rachel's 30!

One of my best friends Rachel turned 30 in early January and with everyone's busy schedules we were finally able to celebrate her birthday this past Saturday night. 

We decided to venture to Raleigh for dinner at Dos Taquitos, and let me tell you, an amazing time was had by all. 

I highly recommend the tostadas
I'd been to the Dos Taquitos before in a different location in Raleigh for our friend Kate's birthday and had loved the atmosphere and the food so when ideas for a restaurant were needed I was quick to suggest it.

Even though we got just a little lost downtown, we made it just a little after our 6pm reservations and ate a ridiculous amount of food and drank copious amounts of margaritas before leaving after 10pm! I feel a little bit sorry for the folks around us who had to overhear our loud conversations.

Rachel, Kathryn & Dana
Hopey, Me & Kristen
Rachel being serenaded by the staff

Dana (who is pregnant) was so sweet to drive her giant SUV and be our chauffeur for the evening!

It was so awesome to have an evening with my ladies for the first time since Brody was born, and even more great that we had so much to celebrate between Rachel's birthday, our friend Kristen's engagement, and Dana expecting her second little boy!

It reminded me just how blessed I am to have such amazing girls to call my best friends.

1 comment:

  1. awww so many things to celebrate!!! Glad you had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete