Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Four.

This kid is four year years old.

lounging with blankey in his tent
How has he grown so much since his first birthday!?!


I'm not even going to pretend that his third year of life was an easy year. Trust me when I say two has nothing on three. In fact, I have found a term that perfectly describes the age of three, it is "threenager". He was moody, sometimes mean, SUCH a smart mouth, and tried our patience on a daily basis. But, three was also the year he started asking questions and learning so many new things!

It has been amazing watching him take in the world, come up with his own ideas, and use his imagination. You truly never know what is going to come out of his mouth next.

This past year was also a whirlwind of new things for Sawyer.

He managed to stick a crayon up his nose and had to have it surgically removed...


He learned he was going to be a big brother..

Played soccer for the first time...


Started preschool...

and got to spend an entire weekend dedicated to having fun with just mama & daddy...


I am so blessed and thankful to call this little spitfire my son, I can hardly wait to see what the Lord has in store for him.


2 comments:

  1. Aww Happy Birthday Sawyer!!! :) LIfe will never be boring with him :)

    ReplyDelete