Monday, June 28, 2010

Fashionable Friday... a few days late

I had this scheduled to post Friday but for some reason it didn't.
I have been trying to drink more water, so I've started using the big water machine at work, but now I need a nice thermal mug to keep it cold while I force myself to drink it.
Currently I've been using a Royal Caribbean mug I bought just so I could get free soft drink refills on the cruise I took two years ago. But of course I want a new one.

I really want a Lilly one in the precious pink & green gator print and it's only $14.

But...I found one I liked even better over at 2 Preppy Girls I like that I could monogram it and I LOVE the purple & yellow fleur de lis pattern.

I also like this Jonathan Adler mug in the pink, orange & yellow print, that's also around $14 at Preppy Princess
.
Decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment