Thursday, June 6, 2013

senior superlatives.

if you follow me on Instagram, you saw this photo today taken from my senior year ('05 baby) yearbook:


There is so much to say about this that I think I will just provide a bullet list.
  • no, me and Taquoris did not plan to both be wearing black & pink that day, it just happened. #iswear
  • yes, I was a flirt. a big one. I won't deny it. (in fact some may use another words besides flirt...)
  • I had a body wave in my hair. A legit body wave, hence the curl. 
  • We are sitting on the window ledge of the press box by the football field. Because obviously that's a cool location for a "biggest flirt" picture. 
  • You can't see it very well, but I have on a watch that is really a watch face on a big ribbon that I tied into a bow, I changed ribbons to match outfits
Were you given a senior superlative?



1 comment:

  1. This is glorious. You're a year younger than me so mine is equally glorious. I got "Worst Driver".

    ReplyDelete