Wednesday, June 12, 2013

what i'm lovin'

I'm linking up with Jamie @ This Kind of Love for "What I'm Loving Wednesday"


....that I am going to have some super awesome news to share with y'all soon (and no, i'm not pregnant)


....that I am finally get to see my best friend Hope's new house this weekend (and her and her sweet baby bump)
her new place!


....this house that will be our home next week for the entire week in the OBX.
 

....this bathing suit I ordered for the beach next week

via
...the sunshine is finally showing here instead of the nasty rain that lingered too long earlier this week
my yard, the giant puddle.
..."Blowin' Smoke" by Kacey Musgraves - don't know why, but it's been on repeat lately.


...and as always - this little determined face.
Sawyer can not figure out how to roll up his little measuring tape with his tool set


9 comments:

  1. We love to go to the OBX! That swimsuit is beautiful! That color is becoming a fave for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh - so jealous of that house1 y'all are going to have so much fun! and that bathing suit is wayyyyy cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bathing suit! And I'm super jealous of your vacation planned- I might just have to convince my husband that we need a weekend beach vacation ASAP. Have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well have fun with your friend! and have fun staying in that vacation house. looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute bathing suit! It's great how they make cute onesies now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL... people always think chicks are pregnant when they have good news. You guys are going to the outer banks? Are you in NC girl? I will be at Myrtle this weekend! Whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was in the OBX for the first time at the end of May. I am so jealous of you! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete