Friday, April 25, 2014

adding a member to the Pirate Nation

Josh, Sawyer and I (and Sookie who wouldn't cooperate for a picure) are excited to announce that we're going to be adding a member to the Pirate Nation come November!


Baby Edmondson numero dos is due November 20 and we loved being able to tell Sawyer he's getting a little sibling.


He has already named it "Rocky". 

Just like last time I was pregnant, I can assure you that my blog will not become baby central. I won't be doing bump updates on a weekly basis (not because I don't enjoy reading other people's but because I am basically too lazy to take a picture and look blog-worthy once a week) and you'll probably only get a good baby-type post on special occasions like when we find out what this nugget is, or when I do crafty things for a nursery. However, you may get an angry pregnant lady post every now and again, just a warning ;)

So far, I have sadly been super sick from late afternoon until about bed time and have struggled to find things I want to eat (which is a huge change considering I will usually eat just about anything you put in front of me). I've also not been able to tolerate many meats for some reason, so that's been an adventure. Thank goodness for peanut butter & banana sandwiches and dry toast!

My biggest prayer is not only that baby #2 is healthy but also that this time around is preeclampsia-free. Sawyer's delivery and the last 10-12 weeks of that pregnancy were a little traumatic and scary and I'm praying that we can avoid that with this one!

Other than that things have been pretty good and we are anxiously waiting for the excitement to really begin!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Prayers for a healthy and easy pregnancy and a healthy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaay! :):):):) So excited for you guys! Love the video, he is just so cute. I can't wait to see what you're having!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! :) That video is so cute! I love how he already has a name picked out haha.

    I hope this pregnancy is much easier this time around!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for y'all!! Sawyer is going to be a great big brother.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I am so excited for your family!! I loved Sawyer's reaction his accent is precious. Congrats again girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to your growing family! That video is so sweet- he'll be a great big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS!! I am so excited for all of you.

    ReplyDelete