Saturday I decided I need some sunshine and since Josh's parents had called wanting to see Sawyer for awhile since they were heading out of town Sunday & Monday, I set up the hammock, grabbed my kindle and prepared for a little time in sun (even though it was a little chillly and windy).
![]() |
| see the need for sunshine? |
I apparently fell asleep and woke up 2 hours later (thanks to Sookie, who dumped me out of the hammock) and had no idea that I had been burnt thanks to the lovely breeze...
.... until I looked in the mirror and saw this:




Haha ouch! I am pale all year round and get the worst sunburns!!
ReplyDeleteouch! I hate uneven sunburns....
ReplyDeleteThis is what you get for even thinking about taking a moment for yourself, mom! haha jk ;) Totally sucks but at least you got in a good nap, right?
ReplyDeleteOuch I hope it is better. I keep the aloe with the pain reliever in the house at all times just in case I get burned.
ReplyDeleteoh gosh ouch! I hope you are feeling better now. I hate sunburn. I have become obsessed with applying sunscreen.
ReplyDelete