Thursday, May 30, 2013

burnt.

Saturday I decided I need some sunshine and since Josh's parents had called wanting to see Sawyer for awhile since they were heading out of town Sunday & Monday, I set up the hammock, grabbed my kindle and prepared for a little time in sun (even though it was a little chillly and windy).

see the need for sunshine?
I apparently fell asleep and woke up 2 hours later (thanks to Sookie, who dumped me out of the hammock) and had no idea that I had been burnt thanks to the lovely breeze...


.... until I looked in the mirror and saw this:


and after slathering all over in aloe, my legs still look like this:

uneven tan lines anyone?

The rings around my neck are the best, apparently I fell asleep with my chin(s) resting on my chest, off to one side. Good times folks, good times.

5 comments:

  1. Haha ouch! I am pale all year round and get the worst sunburns!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouch! I hate uneven sunburns....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what you get for even thinking about taking a moment for yourself, mom! haha jk ;) Totally sucks but at least you got in a good nap, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch I hope it is better. I keep the aloe with the pain reliever in the house at all times just in case I get burned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gosh ouch! I hope you are feeling better now. I hate sunburn. I have become obsessed with applying sunscreen.

    ReplyDelete