As I said yesterday, my husband Josh turned 28 on May 19.
This birthday was the 8th we have celebrated together, and I feel so blessed that God put such an amazing man in my life back in 2005.
![]() |
| second birthday we ever celebrated together, his 22nd. |
But, Josh was exactly what I needed (and wanted). Not only did he keep me grounded (and probably save me from what was sure to be a not-so-good, wild freshman year), but he also made me realize there were things I wanted that I didn't even know about.
![]() |
| the Edmondson/Worsley side of the fam |
While we were dating we suffered through many losses, we both lost a grandparents and great-uncles that we were very close to and we held onto each other and helped keep our focus on all the good things in our life, not the bad. I can honestly say that I don't know where I would be without him.
So on Sunday I was happy to celebrate an amazing husband, father and person - my wonderful husband, Joshua.







That sleeping picture is so sweet :) Happy Birthday to Joshua!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet post!! Happy birthday Joshua! :)
ReplyDeleteAh, such a sweet post to your husband. Happy birthday to him!
ReplyDelete