Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Letters

Dear person who commented on my "Baby Divided Shower" post and asked where I got my invitations from: I would love to respond to your question, however you had a no-reply-comment address and I couldn't find your email address on your profile, so please send me an email (leh0927@alumni.ecu.edu) and I will get back to you, but I actually made them.

Dear SugarLove Boutique: I am loving my precious dress & bangle I got during your 40% off flash sale this week and I love even more that you shipped so quickly!

Tahitian Sunrise Dress

Kensington Bangle Bracelet


Dear Football Season: I am not one to rush away the summer, but I must say that I am really looking forward to seeing all my friends almost every weekend, playing lots of exciting tailgate games and screaming for my team with the rest of the Pirate Nation.



Dear Summer: I like you and all, however you're not a lot fun when I'm not in school and out for the summers and instead get to enjoy your 94 degree temps inside my un-air-conditioned office - so while I'm not rushing you away, I would really like you to call off just a little.
my only answer to the heat
Dear Cool Firepit we got at work: I am excited to use you during our tasting events once the weather cools off, you're going to look so pretty (and keep the bugs away)


Dear Self: Quit buying the cute pre-packaged hummus & pretzel containers and fruit, veggie & cheese packs - it is lazy and expensive. Just go get the stuff yourself and make the little packs every day, geez.


Dear SassySteals: I really love the the fan fringe necklaces I bought from you on July 5, but why is my order still "processing" over 20 days later?! Come on.
ship already! 

Dear Sawyer: You "shaving" last night with daddy was seriously the highlight of my week.


Dear Readers: I hope y'all have a very merry weekend filled with happiness, fun & exciting adventures!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love! love! the dress! and that necklace is awesome!


    Ox
    Simplycamylla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so ready for football season too! I can't believe how big Sawyer is getting. hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I buy the precut apples all the time. I don't want to deal with the brown apples or taking a knife to work.

    ReplyDelete