Friday, December 6, 2013

Walmart DOES IT AGAIN

I just wasted 45 minutes of my life in Walmart, the wrong Walmart actually.

You see, in hopes that Sawyer will start sleeping in his own bed (since he's been in ours since June, yes June) Santa is bringing him this magical pirate ship bed.


Well, today I went to Walmart to pick up the mattress for the bed (just the mattress, because of course Santa hasn't finished the bed yet) and waited in line for a good 20 minutes at customer service, only to be told I was in the wrong line and needed to be in the layaway line.

I walk back to layaway and there are a billion people back there. Well, after waiting for a about 15 minutes I finally get to the counter and hand the cashier my paper to scan for the mattress.

She then says five words... "you in the wrong store"

"Wrong store," I said, "But we only have one Walmart?"!

NOPE. We have another one, a brand new one, all the way on the other side of town. So now, I have not only wasted 45 minutes of my lunch in the wrong Walmart, but I have to drive all the way to the other Walmart when I get off work at 5 o'clock. In rush hour traffic. On a Friday. On the day that a lot of students are going home because exams are almost over.

Sawyer better love this bed like a brother.

6 comments:

  1. OMG that bed is so cute. Also, "You in the wrong store" is going to be my new club diss line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. ^^ that comment made me literally LOL

    2. I have embarrassingly done the same thing more times than is probably more than I should admit (just not in regards to a toddler mattress).

    3. That bed is magically and I'm convinced it will solve all of sweet sawyer'is night time woes. In fact I might go order one for Robbie right now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cute bed. Being at the wrong store would suck especially this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you would have told me so I could have gotten it for you!! It's 2mins from my house :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you would have told me so I could have gotten it for you!! It's 2mins from my house :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't mind having that as my bed! It's pretty dang cool!

    ReplyDelete