![]() |
| it might be Christmas time, but I still have my Relay support sign out front! |
![]() |
Thanks to Pinterest, I completely re-did most of our decor with some rustic touches. Check out Pinterest's version of a few products and mine...
I made mine a little more "Christmas-y" with pine cones & berries and adding some red to the burlap bunch garland.
Then thanks to Live a Little Wilder and Wood Lawn Lane, I created a little "NOEL" sign over the couch with some pinecone garland.
I just used more red & green (since I already had the moss "E" sitting on the shelf over my bed) and then hot glued the same ribbon from the pine cones to the edges of a cheap $2 mirror from Wal-Mart.
Then I fell in love with this crate, jar & greenery center piece over at DIY Queens and decided I needed to recreate it too.
Here is the Pinterest version:
![]() |
| via |
And here's mine! I did not have a vintage wooden box sitting around so heyyy burlap covered shoebox.
Now, I must go attempt to remove the glitter and burlap strings from everything I own.










Everything looks amazing!!! I am IN LOVE with your porch!
ReplyDeleteI love all your new touches! Pinterest is such a good and bad thing for decorating. I have so many fun ideas I want to try! I love your 'Noel'. That's one of my favorite pins I saw!
ReplyDeleteYou are so dang creative, woman!! Love it all!
ReplyDeleteYour crafts always turn out amazing.
ReplyDelete