Friday, July 9, 2010

Fashionable Friday: J Crew card = bad idea

I've been so bad lately with my J. Crew card (shhh, don't tell Josh).
I hit up the J.Crew outlet store in Hilton Head and picked up a few things, but I stayed under $100. The most damage has occurred online.
In the past month I have managed to spend $410 just at J.Crew. Which isn't really that bad if you think about all I've gotten....

The Jackie cardigan in seashore green, such a great color to spice up any outfit



The Lorelei dress in white (i LOVE that it has pockets)ON SALE for $59.99 instead of its usual $98



A ruched V-neck dress in the softest cotton of ALL TIME, ON SALE for $26.00 (usually $59.50!) They no longer have it in the Heather Gray color I got, but this dress is so soft and versatile, I've already worn it to the movies and to work

Solid tie-front halter swing tank top in Bright Pink, I mainly bought this item to wear at the beach around Josh's grandparents AND because I can mix it up with different Lilly Pulitzer bikini bottoms, not to mention it was only $24.99 (on sale from $55)

Linen cotton V-neck pullover in Navy for just $39.99 (like 40% off)

and during the final sale...
The Solid ruched tank one-piece in Antique Violet. I have such a weakness when it comes to a good one-piece AND purple (it's the pirate in me). I got it for $49.99 instead of the current price of $78.

The Palmera Ruffle Cami in Cool Breeze for only $29.99, usually $88.

The printed Palmera Ruffle Cami in Slate, $29.99 instead of $98!! I got this shirt in two colors since I loved the unique design so much AND because I can wear it at the NSPRA convention to the seminars or to dinner.

I even bought something for Josh, this cotton-cashmere sweater in Desert Smoke, I am a sucker for a man in a crewneck sweater with a tshirt and Sperry's and it was available in Tall. For only $29.99 it was quite a steal.

I don't feel too guilty about these purchases because every single item (save for the bathing suits) can be worn to work or elsewhere. I AM feeling guilty about having to hide my J.Crew statement from my husband though...

No comments:

Post a Comment