Friday, July 30, 2010

Fashionable Friday: Fall into Lilly

Yay for Splash of Pink posting pics & prices of the Lilly Pulitzer Fall 2010 line! One of my favorite things about the Fall lines that is the clothes are usually a little more flow-y and loose fitting. This will def. come in use now that I will be quite heavier around that time.

Here are a few items that I am coveting...

Adalie wrap dress $148


Finn Shift Ponte $188 it also comes in navy!


Jonah dress $168


Lulu dress $198, this dress SCREAMS "wear me to a party"


Conrad sweater $158, I love me a printed sweater with a shape!


Maura top $64, I especially love the shape of this top


I just need to either win the lottery or rob a bank sometime soon so I can purchase each of these items before baby expenses start

Also, where were THESE when I was in school?! I had a stupid L.L. Bean then a North Face bookbag when I could have been styling in a Lilly P!

No comments:

Post a Comment