Friday, May 6, 2011

Fashionable Friday: yes this is another post about Lilly Pulitzer

Good gracious Lilly, why must you keep doing this to me!?
The Lilly Pulitzer Summer 2011 line is absolutely to-die-for and I want really need every dress and skirt the lovely Lilly has to offer. More than several of the items are hip and booty friendly!
My favorites (under $200) are....

Flor dress - $148
Katy dress - $148
Delphina Dress - $108
Kelley Dress Eyelet - $198
Ramona dress - $178
Sandra dress printed - $198

and my absolute favorite?
the Marisa dress - I die.

3 comments:

  1. you can never have too many lilly posts or too much lilly! am dying for the marisa dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Katy dress. One day I will finally own a piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these dresses!

    I just found your blog today and now I am your newest follower! I would love for you to check out my blog and follow back! :)

    bmaryandblessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete