Good gracious Lilly, why must you keep doing this to me!?
The Lilly Pulitzer Summer 2011 line is absolutely to-die-for and I want really need every dress and skirt the lovely Lilly has to offer. More than several of the items are hip and booty friendly!
My favorites (under $200) are....
![]() |
| Flor dress - $148 |
![]() |
| Katy dress - $148 |
![]() |
| Delphina Dress - $108 |
![]() |
| Kelley Dress Eyelet - $198 |
![]() |
| Ramona dress - $178 |
![]() |
| Sandra dress printed - $198 |
and my absolute favorite?
![]() |
| the Marisa dress - I die. |







you can never have too many lilly posts or too much lilly! am dying for the marisa dress too!
ReplyDeleteI love the Katy dress. One day I will finally own a piece.
ReplyDeleteI love all of these dresses!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog today and now I am your newest follower! I would love for you to check out my blog and follow back! :)
bmaryandblessed.blogspot.com