I got so jealous when I read
Miss Pink Lou Lou's post about her nifty new office decor, but then I remembered that I too am about to get a new office!
With my boss leaving June 30th - I will get to move from
my office into hers, which has a window, book shelves and an actual door that shuts (whereas my current office has a doorway sans door)! So I have an excuse to buy some new decorations and I will be hittin'
up Lifeguard Press (and a few others places) for some Lilly lovelies and other necessary accessories. I don't think Joshua will see a new office as a viable excuse for buying things, but what he doesn't know won't hurt him. *wink*
 |
| Lifeguard Press - Lilly Pulitzer magnetic board |
 |
| Lifeguard Press - Lilly Pulitzer Note cube with pen |
 |
| Lifeguard Press -Lilly Pulitzer highlighters |
 |
| Lifeguard Press - Lilly Pulitzer pencils |
 |
| Lifeguard Press - Buy Local Patch frame |
 |
| The Pink Giraffe - Monogrammed Clock |
The monogrammed clock - I want! Can you choose your colors?!
ReplyDeleteYeah, they've got them at The Pink Giraffe and The Pink Monogram.
ReplyDelete