For example:
![]() |
| Sister Act in Rocky Mount, NC - $48 |
![]() |
| Also Sister Act in Rocky Mount, NC - $48 |
![]() |
| "Posh Creations Online" at Etsy - $45 |
I used the tutorial over at The Wreath Artist to remind myself how their made (it's been almost 6 years since I worked at Pizazz so I needed a refresher), then I visited a local craft store for some purple mesh, Michael's for some wooden letters and a wooden pirate flag and I got to work
After doing the whole mesh thing I painted the white letters with purple & yellow polka dots then tied some old yellow and white polka dot ribbon into a bow.
While I had the purple & yellow paint out, I changed the Jolly Roger on the pirate flag's bandanna from red and black to ECU colors (we can't be having no NCSU colors on Pirate wreath!).
Voila!
I want to add more yellow ribbon in between the mesh and find a freakin' wooden football somewhere too, but I think it looks pretty good if I do say so myself (the little yellow rectangles are ECU playing cards - are there temporarily while I search for my ECU christmas ornaments & a wooden football).




that looks awesome!! i might have to try this!!
ReplyDeleteI love this!! Such a great idea!! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDelete