Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Target Tuesday: Perfect Patio

I'm joining Tara over at fabulous but evil in Target Tuesday!


My patio at home is so naked (mainly because the chocolate beast, Sookie, destroyed our patio furniture and cushions... and everything else we've ever put out there), but I really, really want something out there.
Here are some amazing items at Target that I've been drooling over (which Sookie probably would too).


So I need this sectional piece to really separate the patio from the rest of the yard... even if it does cost $1,097 all together....
Target Home Rolston Wicker Patio Sectional Sofa Collection (5 pieces from $299 to $399)

And if I get the sectional then I obviously need at least one more chair and a table to match...
Target Home Rolston Wicker Patio Coffee Table - $99

Target Home Rolston 2-Piece Wicker Patio Chairs - $349


And throw pillows too!


Home Outdoor 2-piece Toss Pillow Set - Green Botanical $24.99


I die over this umbrella that doesn't put a giant pole in the middle of a furniture set that you have to walk and talk around. My husband would probably die over this umbrella too, but for an entirely different reason - its $349 price tag.
Outdoor Patio 10' Belmont Green Cantilever/Offset Umbrella 
And for those cooler summer nights? A fire pit is a must (I may or may not be a s'mores addict). I like this one because it also has a little "mini fire pit" that comes with it! Only $80.44.
Home Stainless Steel Fire Bowl with Bonus Mini Fire Bowl Gel Burner - 30"
And so that Sookie would have a friend, how about this precious puppy planter
Buddy the Lab, Dog Metal Planter - $39.99
To bad my budget for outdoor decor is hovering around $0 right now.

4 comments:

  1. ahhh I saw that Puppy Planter the other day! Love the patio set! I just wish my wallet did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the perfect space for all that patio furniture! It would look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I love all of that outdoor furniture and the doggy planter! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices! I love all the patio furniture you picked, and the pillow too!

    ReplyDelete