I'm joining Tara over at
fabulous but evil in Target Tuesday!
My patio at home is so naked (mainly because the chocolate beast, Sookie, destroyed our patio furniture and cushions... and everything else we've ever put out there), but I really, really want something out there.
Here are some amazing items at Target that I've been drooling over (which Sookie probably would too).
So I
need this sectional piece to really separate the patio from the rest of the yard... even if it does cost $1,097 all together....
And if I get the sectional then I obviously need at least one more chair and a table to match...
And throw pillows too!
I
die over this umbrella that doesn't put a giant pole in the middle of a furniture set that you have to walk and talk around. My husband would probably die over this umbrella too, but for an entirely different reason - its $349 price tag.
And for those cooler summer nights? A fire pit is a must (I may or may not be a s'mores addict). I like this one because it also has a little "mini fire pit" that comes with it! Only $80.44.
And so that Sookie would have a friend, how about this precious puppy planter
To bad my budget for outdoor decor is hovering around $0 right now.
ahhh I saw that Puppy Planter the other day! Love the patio set! I just wish my wallet did!
ReplyDeleteYou have the perfect space for all that patio furniture! It would look awesome!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh I love all of that outdoor furniture and the doggy planter! Great choices!
ReplyDeleteGreat choices! I love all the patio furniture you picked, and the pillow too!
ReplyDelete