I have been a bad blogger and for that I am sorry.
However, life has been more than a little crazy right now.
If you follow me on Facebook then you already saw me say this, but trying to juggle being a good wife, mama, employee, daughter and friend has gotten extraordinarily difficult as of late.
![]() |
| via |
And it's like a domino effect from there. Getting home late means Josh has to take care of Sawyer by himself which means he doesn't have a free hand to feed himself supper or take a shower until Sir Sawbug decides he is sleepy, which isn't too often. Then Josh and I have been fussing because we get into a fight over who had the worse day or how I shouldn't be so focused on work all the time - pettiness at its finest.
Because things have been so busy at work I couldn't even get off to go to Hope's grandma's funeral or visitation which makes me feel like a horrible friend - even though Hope understood.
I haven't even talked to my dad all week, usually we talk every single day when we're both driving home from work.
Please just say a little prayer that I don't drop one of these roles I am juggling.
I promise to work my hardest to get back into blogging every day - obviously I've already fumbled the Blogger role from the jugging rotation....

goodness gracious Lauren! You have def got a lot on your plate..Idk how you do it..props to you :)
ReplyDeleteomg girl you do have lots going on!
ReplyDeletedont get too stressed things will settle down soon :)
hope you have a great thursday!
Bah! I feel ya, and I don't even have the "mommy" role, so I don't know HOW you do it!
ReplyDelete