Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Target Tuesday: Birthday Wish List

Good morning ya'll! Today is my 24th birthday (and also my boo Lil Weezy's b*day too). I'm linking up with Tara @ fabulous but evil. for Target Tuesday!


Here is my Target Birthday Wish List... ya'll have exactly 24 hours to get these items to me if you love me :)

Red Heels - Preferably these Mossimo platform pumps

Something Borrowed on DVD - I never got to see it in theaters but love the book.
Bridesmaids on DVD - never got to see it in the theaters either.
Purple Xhilaration silicone band watch (for games...duh).
some frames to put Sawyer's pictures in
Mossimo Cowl-Neck Sweater Dress (ya'll know how I loves me a cowl-neck)
Alright, get on it! And go link up.

5 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLIE!!! enjoy your day!! and those are great picks!

    Simplycamylla.blogspot.com
    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!!!! :) Hope someone buys you those red pumps for your bday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the heels!! and I just bought something borrowed and I've already watched it like 2347264 times-it's so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I haven't seen either of those movies yet, but I want to! That dress is SO cute. I love cowl necks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    I hope you get everything on your list.

    ReplyDelete