Good morning ya'll! Today is my 24th birthday (and also my boo Lil Weezy's b*day too). I'm linking up with Tara @
fabulous but evil. for Target Tuesday!
Here is my Target Birthday Wish List... ya'll have exactly 24 hours to get these items to me if you love me :)
 |
| Red Heels - Preferably these Mossimo platform pumps |
 |
| Something Borrowed on DVD - I never got to see it in theaters but love the book. |
 |
| Bridesmaids on DVD - never got to see it in the theaters either. |
 |
| Purple Xhilaration silicone band watch (for games...duh). |
 |
| some frames to put Sawyer's pictures in |
 |
| Mossimo Cowl-Neck Sweater Dress (ya'll know how I loves me a cowl-neck) |
Alright, get on it! And go link up.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLIE!!! enjoy your day!! and those are great picks!
ReplyDeleteSimplycamylla.blogspot.com
Happy Tuesday!
Happy birthday!!!! :) Hope someone buys you those red pumps for your bday!
ReplyDeletelove the heels!! and I just bought something borrowed and I've already watched it like 2347264 times-it's so good!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! I haven't seen either of those movies yet, but I want to! That dress is SO cute. I love cowl necks!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you get everything on your list.