Monday, September 26, 2011

Tailgate Update

Okay, yes I know I have been a terrible blogger lately. My bad yo.

But, I come today with a plethora of pictures from various Pirate tailgates that have already occurred this season yet I haven't blogged about (again, my b).

From Charlotte, NC... where we lost to USC.







b-t-dubs, my Mema made my dress from a tank top and a extra giant t-shirt.

please note how red Josh's arms are and the game hadn't even started




this giant chicken came by throwing out free koozies. pirates don't play when it comes to koozies.

Then we played our first home game on Sept. 10 and Sawyer made his tailgating debut.... but we lost to VT.
Dee, Sawbug, Me and JohnJohn



Poor Samuel had a hard time with the satellite to say the least


all tailgated out.
Pirate ladies.

1) thank you for posing laura
2) can we just take a moment to appreciate how close our tailgate lot is to the stadium!
Chris Mitchell - he's single ladies.

PURPLE HAZE!
Just so you know, we did win against UAB this past weekend, but I was home sick and therefore have no tailgating pictures.

4 comments:

  1. great pictures! looks like you had an amazing weekend..and as always...Sawyer is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course you know I love all the ECU tailgating pictures!! and your sidebraid is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing another Pirate around here!
    You do have a great tailgating spot! Looks like you sit just a few sections over from me.

    I hope you're as excited about this weekend as I am!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun. I hope the school year will quiet down for you soon.

    ReplyDelete