(P.S. I love both "Oh, How Pinteresting" at The Vintage Apple and "WILW" so much that I have decided to alternate Wednesdays between the two - so fun.)
Today, I am lovin'....
....that fall is finally here and I can therefore breakout the boots & scarves!
...that ECU plays UNC this weekend - which I love because 1) I get to tailgate w/ friends and watch my Pirates play and 2) I FINALLY get to wear my purple corduroys that I bought way back when I first found out I was pregnant .
...that DIY Friday will finally return on my blog this Friday! See sneak peak below :)
...that it is Homecoming season at churches in the area - we go to four each year: the one at our church, Josh's home church, Josh's dad's church when he was growing up and my Mema Dean's church growing up (expect a lovely post soon about proper Homecoming etiquette.)
| via |
...and EVERYDAY I am loving my sweet Sawbug and husband.



well if that is not the sweetest picture of your boys, i don't know what is! :)
ReplyDeleteI love that first outfit! It is perfect for fall!!
ReplyDeleteawh that picture of josh and sawyer is adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute picture! I'm so bummed my church's homecoming is this Sunday and I don't think I'll make it back in time after our late game on Saturday!
ReplyDeleteI'm LOVING your fall outfit!!
ReplyDeleteSimplycamylla.blogspot.com
Happy Thursday <3
i need that cardi and scarf. so cute. loved this post, girl. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out of my latest Lauren Conrad inspired outfit post. I took the pictures in front of her old house on the Hills. So pretty.Love to hear what you think.Thanks love. xoxo
ReplyDeletewww.fashboulevard.blogspot.com