Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hello lovlies. I am linking up with Jamie @ This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday!



(P.S. I love both "Oh, How Pinteresting" at The Vintage Apple and "WILW" so much that I have decided to alternate Wednesdays between the two - so fun.)

Today, I am lovin'....

....that fall is finally here and I can therefore breakout the boots & scarves!
fall


...that ECU plays UNC this weekend - which I love because 1) I get to tailgate w/ friends and watch my Pirates play and 2) I FINALLY get to wear my purple corduroys that I bought way back when I first found out I was pregnant .

...that DIY Friday will finally return on my blog this Friday! See sneak peak below :)


...that it is Homecoming season at churches in the area - we go to four each year: the one at our church, Josh's home church, Josh's dad's church when he was growing up and my Mema Dean's church growing up (expect a lovely post soon about proper Homecoming etiquette.)
via

...and EVERYDAY I am loving my sweet Sawbug and husband.

6 comments:

  1. well if that is not the sweetest picture of your boys, i don't know what is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first outfit! It is perfect for fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awh that picture of josh and sawyer is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute picture! I'm so bummed my church's homecoming is this Sunday and I don't think I'll make it back in time after our late game on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm LOVING your fall outfit!!

    Simplycamylla.blogspot.com
    Happy Thursday <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. i need that cardi and scarf. so cute. loved this post, girl. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out of my latest Lauren Conrad inspired outfit post. I took the pictures in front of her old house on the Hills. So pretty.Love to hear what you think.Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete