Okay, yes I know I have been a terrible blogger lately. My bad yo.
But, I come today with a plethora of pictures from various Pirate tailgates that have already occurred this season yet I haven't blogged about (again, my b).
From Charlotte, NC... where we lost to USC.
 |
| b-t-dubs, my Mema made my dress from a tank top and a extra giant t-shirt. |
 |
| please note how red Josh's arms are and the game hadn't even started |
 |
| this giant chicken came by throwing out free koozies. pirates don't play when it comes to koozies. |
Then we played our first home game on Sept. 10 and Sawyer made his tailgating debut.... but we lost to VT.
 |
| Dee, Sawbug, Me and JohnJohn |
 |
| Poor Samuel had a hard time with the satellite to say the least |
 |
| all tailgated out. |
 |
| Pirate ladies. |
 |
1) thank you for posing laura
2) can we just take a moment to appreciate how close our tailgate lot is to the stadium! |
 |
| Chris Mitchell - he's single ladies. |
 |
| PURPLE HAZE! |
Just so you know, we did win against UAB this past weekend, but I was home sick and therefore have no tailgating pictures.
great pictures! looks like you had an amazing weekend..and as always...Sawyer is just adorable!
ReplyDeleteof course you know I love all the ECU tailgating pictures!! and your sidebraid is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing another Pirate around here!
ReplyDeleteYou do have a great tailgating spot! Looks like you sit just a few sections over from me.
I hope you're as excited about this weekend as I am!
Looks like fun. I hope the school year will quiet down for you soon.
ReplyDelete