Friday, April 20, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Today I am linking up with Lauren @ The Little Things We Do for the first time for "Fill in the Blank Friday"

1.  Today is a great day because, it feels so springy and because I finally got to wear my fave Lilly scarf for the first time this season.
Dress - J.Crew, Sweater - ON, Shoes - Jack Rogers and Scarf - Lilly Pulitzer

2.   Tomorrow I will finally finish my posts about my European adventure, I PROMISE!
sneak peek!

3.  My favorite time of day is   when I get home from work    because   my sweet baby is usually waiting at the door for me.

4. Sometimes you just have to  drink a Pepsi, no matter how much you say "i'll only drink water this week".

5. A song that I just can't get enough of lately is   "Wild Ones" by Flo'Rida ft. Sia


6. My favorite accessory is   anything for my wrists, I swear I am addicted to bangles and watches lately. In fact I just got a new black La Mer wrap watch off ideeli last week!


7.  My favorite thing about this week was  ....I seriously cannot find a single thing. it was a busy, hectic week with a sick baby and a ton of work events, I guess tonight will be my favorite part because we aren't doing ANYTHING.

4 comments:

  1. You are TOO cute, I love your Spring outfit! :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Wild Ones too..puts me in such a good, summery mood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm completely obsessed with Wild Ones...I can't get it out of my head!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so springy! Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete