1. Today is a great day because, it feels so springy and because I finally got to wear my fave Lilly scarf for the first time this season.
![]() |
| Dress - J.Crew, Sweater - ON, Shoes - Jack Rogers and Scarf - Lilly Pulitzer |
2. Tomorrow I will finally finish my posts about my European adventure, I PROMISE!
![]() |
| sneak peek! |
3. My favorite time of day is when I get home from work because my sweet baby is usually waiting at the door for me.
4. Sometimes you just have to drink a Pepsi, no matter how much you say "i'll only drink water this week".
5. A song that I just can't get enough of lately is "Wild Ones" by Flo'Rida ft. Sia
6. My favorite accessory is anything for my wrists, I swear I am addicted to bangles and watches lately. In fact I just got a new black La Mer wrap watch off ideeli last week!
7. My favorite thing about this week was ....I seriously cannot find a single thing. it was a busy, hectic week with a sick baby and a ton of work events, I guess tonight will be my favorite part because we aren't doing ANYTHING.



You are TOO cute, I love your Spring outfit! :) Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteI love Wild Ones too..puts me in such a good, summery mood!
ReplyDeleteI'm completely obsessed with Wild Ones...I can't get it out of my head!
ReplyDeleteYou look so springy! Love your outfit!
ReplyDelete