Monday, April 16, 2012

jetlag like a boss

I am back from Europe.... but my brain is not.

In fact, i have no idea where my brain is. It has probably run away after realizing that I have to handle several things before June including...

Artsplosion - April 16-20 (while jet-lagged)
Sawyer's Ear Tube surgery - April 23
Keihin Scholarship judging and interviews - April 27
Accreditation Team Visit - April 30- May 2
Relay for Life - May 4
Gold Key Ceremony - May 14
Retirement Banquet - June 5.

I am just overwhelmed. Therefore my recap of my amazing trip will have to wait until next week (sorry yall). There is plenty to tell including sketchy adventures on the night train to Paris, weed-smoking on the Metro (not us, or our kids) and wearing this lovely contraption around Europe:
See ya'll soon.

3 comments:

  1. I was like, Wow weed smoking huh? Until I read the rest of the sentence. ha!! I'm sorry you're overwhelmed right now but you're strong, I know you can handle it all! Can't wait to hear about the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Sounds like a wonderful trip....when I was in Paris, I had to take a train to Nice, and we ended up with a robbery on the train. Looking forward to hearing about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. Welcome back. Can't wait to hear more. Thanks for sharing, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete