I had a little indecisive moment about my nails on Monday (when I was laid up with
my stupid ankle and had nothing else to do).
First I painted my nails like this:
 |
| I used Pure Ice "First Love" and "Spit Fire" - only $1.99 from Walmart! |
but I felt like they looked a little too "pretty, pretty princess" for me (and for Europe) so I changed it up a little.
 |
| my favorite "Fearless Fog" by Sally Hansen with the Pure Ice "Spit Fire" on the tips |
I think it's a little edgier and I like the way the pink sparkles bring out the purple hues of the "fog".
We visited Rest-A-Bit Farm Sunday afternoon for a picnic with Josh's family's church and their sister church. Sawyer LOVED it, the place has tons of activities including a basketball court, soccer field, zip-line, Putt-Putt and play ground. It was a great time (for the small amount of time I was there thanks to my lovely injury).
 |
| lovely lake |
 |
| yep, that's a little Putt Putt area |
 |
| Sawyer was obsessed with this fountain and waterfall area |
 |
| he kept pointing... |
 |
| ...and pointing |
 |
| then trying to get down and go to it |
 |
| ...then spazzing out when we wouldn't let him get in the water |
 |
| but he got happy again when he found all the balls |
 |
| future baller ;) |
 |
| a bunch of the older church members took the tram to look at the property |
 |
| so of course Sawyer climbed up with Josh's grandparents to ride too |
 |
| the younger folks and Coda, the white lab road in a hay bale truck. |
 |
| and of course Josh couldn't let his son show him up with his basketball skills |
Also, please be praying for me as I board the plane to Europe on Sunday, and for all of my fellow travelers.
Oohhh I love your second mani! Enjoy your trip!!
ReplyDeleteUr son is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteoh i do love the fog one with a little glitter on the tips... not too much glitter, just enough! :) love the family photostoo!
ReplyDeleteSorry about your ankle :( I like the second nail look better!
ReplyDeleteSecond nail look is so pretty!
ReplyDeletei love the gray nails with the glitter tops so pretty!!
ReplyDeletelove your nails! glad I found your blog!
ReplyDelete