Friday, April 27, 2012

it's going to be awhile..

I know I told ya'll Wednesday that I would blog about my trip on Thursday... well obviously I didn't. Sorry about that, I've got to learn to stop making promises I can't keep on this blog.

I will be away from my blog for awhile and I am sorry for that. There is a LOT going on right now with work and life in general and while writing is my outlet and I hate to not have the time to do it every day, I just don't.
see? that's my work calendar.
I am going to try this weekend to blog about the rest of my trip then I'll be on a short hiatus. Prayers please.

"And I'll praise You in this storm and I will lift my hands for You are who You are no matter where I am. And every tear I've cried You hold in Your hand You never left my side and though my heart is torn, I will praise You in this storm." - Casting Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment