We had the Easter egg hunt inside this year since it was so rainy on Saturday, but Sawyer had a good time regardless.
![]() |
| the mandatory group shot |
![]() |
| Sawyer and his nursery buddy Nicole |
![]() |
| playing with Bailey |
![]() |
| hanging with the big kids |
![]() |
| playing ball with daddy |
![]() |
| my guys |
![]() |
| he was more interested in eating the eggs than finding them |
![]() |
| the very second after I took this picture Sawyer slammed his noggin into that red bench, which is funny because that bench almost broke my leg when it fell on me when I was little |
![]() |
| see that big red place on his little head, bless his clumsy heart, I have no idea where he gets that from (wink) |
Of course after the hunt we had to go visit Mema Dean so she could see his outfit and for a quick photo shoot.
![]() |
| reading a book with Mema |

















What fun. We took the nephews egg hunting yesterday and then died eggs.
ReplyDelete