![]() |
| via |
2 And behold, there was a great earthquake; for an angel of the lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat on it. 3 His countenance was like lightning, and his clothing as white as snow. 4 And the guards shook for fear of him, and became like dead men. 5 But the angel answered and said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified. 6 "He is not here; for He is risen, as He said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. 7 "And go quickly and tell His disciples that He is risen from the dead, and indeed He is going before you into galille; there you will see Him. Behold, I have told you." Matthew 28:2-7
I thank the Lord every day that I serve a risen savior.
I hope you and yours have a wonderful Easter Sunday and remember that while we do enjoy bunnies and eggs, the real reason behind this holiday is the celebration of the resurrection of Christ.
I am about to be boarding a plane to Rome, so please be in praying for traveling mercy for me, my mother-in-law and our 11 students. And also that my ankle holds out for the entire trip. See ya'll in a week!

Praying for a safe trip! Enjoy!!
ReplyDelete