![]() |
| via |
I remember watching "She's All That" with all my girl friends at a huge sleepover party in 7th grade.
The Fast & The Furious was the movie I went and saw with all the girls at my new high school as a "get to know them" kind of lunch and dinner date...
And "2 Fast 2 Furious" was the movie I watched with my two best friends when I transferred back to public school for my junior and senior year. We even signed funny notes with "I love you more than Paul Walker covered in cool whip & jello" (yes, we were strange).
His movies, no matter how bad some of them may have been, were part of big moments in my life, and therefore he was too. So, I am sad that he will not make another movie, and even sadder for his family and friends.





I'm still in shock and completely brokenhearted too. We grew up with him! :( He just seemed like such a genuine guy, I think we all had the feeling like he was attainable so we crushed hard on him :) Good memories though and I just hope his family finds comfort in how loved he was by his fans!
ReplyDeleteIt was a shock and so sad.
ReplyDelete