I am linking up with Tara over @ Fabulous But Evil. for Target Tuesday!
Man have I missed being able to link up since I have had so many other things going on. I have found a crap ton of awesome Target things in the dollar aisle lately, but what I am really focusing on are their amazing shoes! My birthday is coming up on September 27 and I have requested shoes from every possible gift-giving person.
Adore. These. Boots.
Would really prefer these to not be patent, but red shoes are awesome no matter what.
how perfect would these by for Pirate football games!?!?! - too perfect is the correct answer. (just probably not $33 perfect)
Women's Merona "Versie" Pumps - Black - $28
I have been looking for plain, non-patent, non-pointy-toe, and non-stumpy heel black pumps EVERYWHERE to no avail. So of course Target has them.
And in the words of Ace Hood/Rick Ross/Lil Weezy "baby need some shoes"....
Target Ministar Designs Boy's Football shoes - $14.99
Baby ACC Bootie Slippers - UNC - $8.99
Wouldn't my Sawbug be stylin' in these?
GO link up!
Please continue to remember my best friend Hope whose grandma died Sunday after a tough battle with cancer, also remember Josh's cousin Michelle who had her baby boy, Wallace on Friday.







Seriously love those boots!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE those boots!
ReplyDeleteLove the red shoes! Just a dab of glitter and you could be Dorothy in Wiz of Oz!!
ReplyDeletePrayers for Hope and family. Congrats to Michelle--what a great name for the baby....he has big shoes to fill.
those double buckle boots = amazing!
ReplyDelete