We just started our four day - 10-hour a day, work week so I will have Friday's off to catch-up on what I didn't get to do during the week, and hopefully devote some time to crafting and home improvement. Our poor house is looking a little worse for wear lately with all the business.
So I've been pinning some fun ways to improve the house and fun craft ideas.
Even though I have a black-thumb of death when it comes to gardening, I would love to make a little tipsy flower pot tower to go by our carport, I will probably paint them in purple & gold though (of course).
![]() |
| via |
![]() |
| via |
I need a new wreath for both football & basketball season, so I think I could do one like this below - our local Dollar Tree (aka crafting heaven) has the little soaker basketball & footballs so it'd be cheap and easy.
![]() |
| via |
Then of course I've been pinning some fun summer dresses, because my Pinterest closet is SO much better than my actual one... and also cost a lot less.
![]() |
| Yellow Heliconia Leaf Dress from Deloomvia |
| Lilly Pulitzer Quinn dress via |
![]() |
| Asos River Island High Waist dress via |
![]() |
| Forever21 Sleeveless Lace dress via |
And a big birthday shout-out to two lovely bloggers, Tara @ Fabulous but Evil & Rebekah @ Life with the Edwards







I adore adore adore the blue Lilly dress, how cute!
ReplyDeleteCute blog girl!
I love Wednesday Pinterest Days!!!
I always love your pins! Happy Hump Day!
ReplyDeleteA great carpet is always a fun way to add color. Can't wait to see. LOVE. Also, I just wanted to say thank you so so much for the super sweet comment about my wedding. You totally made my day and I really appreciate it. Stay fabulous. xo
ReplyDeletewww.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
OMG I love those pots and the painted rug!!
ReplyDeleteThat yellow dress is so darling! I simply love it! Also I love your tag line for your blog!
ReplyDeleteI am the same with gardening. I would love some cute pots of flowers on my porch but I know they would just die. ;(
ReplyDelete