Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting

Now that I am finally getting back into the blog groove, I am so excited to re-join the "Oh How Pinteresting" link-up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple.


We just started our four day - 10-hour a day, work week so I will have Friday's off to catch-up on what I didn't get to do during the week, and hopefully devote some time to crafting and home improvement. Our poor house is looking a little worse for wear lately with all the business.

So I've been pinning some fun ways to improve the house and fun craft ideas.

Even though I have a black-thumb of death when it comes to gardening, I would love to make a little tipsy flower pot tower to go by our carport, I will probably paint them in purple & gold though (of course).
via
I also really want to make my kitchen floor prettier, right now it is so bland - so why not a giant painted rug? Cheaper, and easier to clean. I'd love to do a blue & white chevron pattern.
via
I need a new wreath for both football & basketball season, so I think I could do one like this below - our local Dollar Tree (aka crafting heaven) has the little soaker basketball & footballs so it'd be cheap and easy.
via

Then of course I've been pinning some fun summer dresses, because my Pinterest closet is SO much better than my actual one... and also cost a lot less.
Yellow Heliconia Leaf Dress from Deloomvia
Lilly Pulitzer Quinn dress
via
Asos River Island High Waist dress
via
Forever21 Sleeveless Lace dress
via
And a big birthday shout-out to two lovely bloggers, Tara @ Fabulous but Evil & Rebekah @ Life with the Edwards

6 comments:

  1. I adore adore adore the blue Lilly dress, how cute!
    Cute blog girl!
    I love Wednesday Pinterest Days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your pins! Happy Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great carpet is always a fun way to add color. Can't wait to see. LOVE. Also, I just wanted to say thank you so so much for the super sweet comment about my wedding. You totally made my day and I really appreciate it. Stay fabulous. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love those pots and the painted rug!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That yellow dress is so darling! I simply love it! Also I love your tag line for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am the same with gardening. I would love some cute pots of flowers on my porch but I know they would just die. ;(

    ReplyDelete