Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting

I'm linking up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple for Oh How Pinteresting!


I have been completely obsessed with the silky tunic-style tops that I have seen everywhere online - I was dumb and bought a $70 Karlie one this weekend in yellow, before remembering all the options online boutiques had to offer for much cheaper prices.

still love it - even if it was a little too pricey

Here are the ones I've pinned lately.

Color in the Lines Blouse from Red Dress Boutique - $40
via
Chloe Pocket Blouse in Lilac from NastyGal - $48

Zoom Bisou Top from Modcloth $39.99
via

Pam Breeze-ly Tunic in Turquoise and Blue at Modcloth - $34.99
via
Boyfriend Stripe in Coral from Blue Door Boutique - $48
Island Hopping top from Kiki La Rue - $36
via
Ocean Breeze Blouse at Shop Ruche - $35.99

What do you think about the tunic style?
.. and better yet, have you seen any that are even cheaper?


Now go over to The Vintage Apple and link up, or just see what everyone else is pinning! 
Make sure you enter Michelle's surprise $30 Amazon Gift Card giveaway while you're there!

7 comments:

  1. Love the Blue Door Boutique too, it is not far from where we live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that blue & turquoise tunic! So pretty.

    So I see you love ECU?! Crazy! I live in Ohio now, but I graduated from there last summer. No one here has ever even heard of ECU. I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are too cute! I love the Boyfriend stripe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Impeccable Pig has a similar shirt, available in blue and yellow, on sale for 26.00 and they are offering 15% off all orders until July 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg love those pins girl :) all those outfits are adorable! cute blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want everything. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my new maxi. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The one you're wearing is so pretty on you!! I'd say it was worth the price ;) My faves out of your pins are the 2 striped ones. I actually don't have any tunics but have been eyeing them lately!

    ReplyDelete