Friday, June 22, 2012

Nail Files

YES, finally have my nails painted so I can link-up with Tara @ Fabulous but Evil for The Nail Files!


Sally Hansen's "Lacey Lilac". 

I could not find my bottle anywhere to take a picture with it, but this is what it looked like.
\
This week Sookie and I have been home alone while Josh & Sawyer are enjoying Emerald Isle with Josh's mama's family all week. Sadly, I did not have enough vacation days to go. So I have been using the time to clean up and handle a few projects, like organizing Sawyer's closet and cleaning the house. 
snuggling with Sookie (and Pooh Bear)
Sawyer's closet took OVER the couch during the re-organization
meanwhile Josh and his family are sending me pictures like this one of him in his wagon
and this one of him sleeping with his daddy

SO last night I surprised Joshua by heading down here after work so I can at least enjoy today and tomorrow with them.


6 comments:

  1. That color is awesome, it looks so pretty on you too!!

    What a sweet momma/wife surprising them like that! :) Have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely loving that color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great color! I love it! Your ring is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete