YES, finally have my nails painted so I can link-up with
Tara @ Fabulous but Evil for The Nail Files!
Sally Hansen's "Lacey Lilac".
I could not find my bottle anywhere to take a picture with it, but this is what it looked like.

\
This week Sookie and I have been home alone while Josh & Sawyer are enjoying Emerald Isle with Josh's mama's family all week. Sadly, I did not have enough vacation days to go. So I have been using the time to clean up and handle a few projects, like organizing Sawyer's closet and cleaning the house.
 |
| snuggling with Sookie (and Pooh Bear) |
 |
| Sawyer's closet took OVER the couch during the re-organization |
 |
| meanwhile Josh and his family are sending me pictures like this one of him in his wagon |
 |
| and this one of him sleeping with his daddy |
SO last night I surprised Joshua by heading down here after work so I can at least enjoy today and tomorrow with them.
That color is awesome, it looks so pretty on you too!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet momma/wife surprising them like that! :) Have a great time!!
Pretty color
ReplyDeletewhat a gorgeous color!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI am definitely loving that color!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great color! I love it! Your ring is gorgeous too!
ReplyDelete