I'm linking up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple for Oh How Pinteresting!
![]() |
| still love it - even if it was a little too pricey |
Here are the ones I've pinned lately.
![]() |
| Color in the Lines Blouse from Red Dress Boutique - $40
via |
![]() |
|
|
![]() |
|
|
![]() |
| Pam Breeze-ly Tunic in Turquoise and Blue at Modcloth - $34.99 via |
![]() |
|
|
![]() |
![]() |
|
|
What do you think about the tunic style?
.. and better yet, have you seen any that are even cheaper?
Now go over to The Vintage Apple and link up, or just see what everyone else is pinning!
Make sure you enter Michelle's surprise $30 Amazon Gift Card giveaway while you're there!









Love the Blue Door Boutique too, it is not far from where we live!
ReplyDeleteI love that blue & turquoise tunic! So pretty.
ReplyDeleteSo I see you love ECU?! Crazy! I live in Ohio now, but I graduated from there last summer. No one here has ever even heard of ECU. I miss it!
Those are too cute! I love the Boyfriend stripe.
ReplyDeleteThe Impeccable Pig has a similar shirt, available in blue and yellow, on sale for 26.00 and they are offering 15% off all orders until July 4th.
ReplyDeleteomg love those pins girl :) all those outfits are adorable! cute blog too!
ReplyDeleteI want everything. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my new maxi. xo
ReplyDeletewww.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
The one you're wearing is so pretty on you!! I'd say it was worth the price ;) My faves out of your pins are the 2 striped ones. I actually don't have any tunics but have been eyeing them lately!
ReplyDelete