I usually try to keep my nails purple during football season ((GO PIRATES!)) but I am a little tired of switching between dark plum and bright purple, so I decided to use my "Lacey Lilac" color by Sally Hansen and Pure Ice's "Spit Fire" as an accent nail this time for a different look.
I'm digging it.
Also, today is ESPN's Collegiate Color Day (and of course Paint it Purple Friday), so I am rocking my purple & gold!




I love the colors you used! And you look adorable!! :)
ReplyDeletesuch a pretty lilac color! love it!
ReplyDeleteI am loving all the purple in this weeks link up!
ReplyDeleteI got my first SH Xtreme Wear polish in a swap and I love how great it wears!
Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteThat looks so pretty!
ReplyDeleteSo fabulous and perfect for football season. Obsessed. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my latest outfit post. xo
ReplyDeletewww.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
I need to get that Lacey Lilac! So feminine :) I have Spitfire - it's actually nearly identical to Sally Hansen's Strobe Light!
ReplyDelete