Friday, August 31, 2012

The Nail Files

I'm linking up for The Nail Files with Tara @ Fabulous but Evil!



I usually try to keep my nails purple during football season ((GO PIRATES!)) but I am a little tired of switching between dark plum and bright purple, so I decided to use my "Lacey Lilac" color by Sally Hansen and Pure Ice's "Spit Fire" as an accent nail this time for a different look.



I'm digging it. 

Also, today is ESPN's Collegiate Color Day (and of course Paint it Purple Friday), so I am rocking my purple & gold!


7 comments:

  1. I love the colors you used! And you look adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty lilac color! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving all the purple in this weeks link up!

    I got my first SH Xtreme Wear polish in a swap and I love how great it wears!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fabulous and perfect for football season. Obsessed. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to get that Lacey Lilac! So feminine :) I have Spitfire - it's actually nearly identical to Sally Hansen's Strobe Light!

    ReplyDelete