Monday, January 7, 2013

Hobby Lobby Humiliation

As if the lipstick incident wasn't enough, I managed to humiliate myself again... actually no, my almost-2-year-old technically is the one who embarrassed me this time.

This little rascal:


It all began with Josh joking with Sawyer after Sawyer "pooted" one day at the house. Sawyer said (very loudly) "I pooted!" So Josh laughed and said, "man you don't have to claim them every time you do it, next time, just blame your mommy."

Well... this Saturday me and Sawbug were perusing the Hobby Lobby when I smelled something horrible. I said "ew Sawyer what is that smell?" thinking he had messed up his diaper. He hesitated a moment before screaming, in the Hobby Lobby, MOMMY POOTED!

I died.

post signature

9 comments:

  1. OMG! Definitely embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O... M... G... that is super embarrassing!!! I don't even know what I would do! I guess maybe laugh it off & run like a bat out of heck!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahahahahah! I love it! I would have turned bright red! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is priceless! You'll have to teach little man something to embarass his dad with equally as much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! He is a little rascal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha you can always count on the little ones to say the funniest things!! I'm a nanny and I'm just waiting for the 4year old to finally have her big embarassing moment with me in public.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl! I got your sweet comment but can't find any way to respond to you as your comments show up as 'no-reply' You can fix this in your blogger profile by checking 'show email' :)

    ReplyDelete