Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Greatest Show on Earth

Sawyer isn't getting a birthday party this year, even though I have planned it and re-planned it a million times on Pinterest and in my head...

Because instead, he is going to the circus!
two tickets to paraddiiiseee (okay, really three, and not to paradise, to the circus but you know...)
also, if you have no idea what this means, watch this video
That's right! The Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus is coming to Raleigh the weekend of Sawyer's birthday so on Saturday, Feb. 9 we're taking him to the big show!

via
Sawyer is more than a little obsessed with animals and stuff, so I can hardly wait to see him enjoy the circus. We of course can't have a birthday go by without cake and ice cream, so we'll have to invite some family over to celebrate after church that Sunday (his actual birthday), but his big gift is going to be the show.

I admit that I am also pretty excited about going, I am a litttttllle scared of clowns and I haven't been to the circus since I was in kindergarten, so it'll be fun for me too!


2 comments:

  1. Aw such a good present! I loved the circus as a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sawyer's going to LOVE that!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete