Sawyer isn't getting a birthday party this year, even though I have planned it and re-planned it a million times on Pinterest and in my head...
Because instead, he is going to the circus!
![]() |
| two tickets to paraddiiiseee (okay, really three, and not to paradise, to the circus but you know...) also, if you have no idea what this means, watch this video |
That's right! The Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus is coming to Raleigh the weekend of Sawyer's birthday so on Saturday, Feb. 9 we're taking him to the big show!
![]() |
| via |
I admit that I am also pretty excited about going, I am a litttttllle scared of clowns and I haven't been to the circus since I was in kindergarten, so it'll be fun for me too!


Aw such a good present! I loved the circus as a kid!
ReplyDeleteSawyer's going to LOVE that!! So fun!
ReplyDelete