Meanwhile, here are a few things I wish I'd asked for this Christmas, because I am just now realizing I need them. #randompost #frozenbrain
Patagonia Snap-T Pullover
I didn't like these at first and when my sister got one I was like "okkkay, why?" but they've grown on me and they look so comfy.
![]() |
| via |
Compare & Contrast Chevron Dress from Frock Candy
dying over this dress and the low $39 pricetag, sadly sold out of my size.
![]() |
| via |
A plain long, white tank top
I really just need a loose-fitting, long white tank, F21 to the rescue at only $5.80!
![]() |
| via |
Red Dress Boutique's "Creme De La Creme" necklace
I have a pair of mint jeans I never even wore last spring because I could never find a mint necklace I liked, problem solved... now just to make husband gift it to me...
![]() |
| via |




Love the chevron dress and you seriously cannot go wrong with Patagonia pullovers!! I have a few of the women's and a men's version that is soo cozy!
ReplyDeleteThat chevron dress is adorable. I can't believe how reasonably priced it is!
ReplyDeleteI love that necklace.
ReplyDelete