Wednesday, February 20, 2013

JC Penney surprises me.

Have y'all been in JCPenney lately?! Usually the only time I see anything in the store is when I've parked on that side of the mall and have to walk through, but I was big-time surprised when I actually stopped to look at some of their clothes the other day. The best part was that none of the dresses/tops I liked were more than $50!

I saw several options for my Easter dress this year... just in case I can't convince husband that I absolutely need a new Lilly.
Sleeveless Colorblock Dress
via

(my favorite) Cap Sleeve Lace Dress
via

Lace Flounced Dress
via
I can't even talk about how happy I am that Fit & Flare and A-Line stuff is back in, as a girl with a major hip/hiney area I love when designers create things that flatter my shape better than a straight shift! Loving this dress by Nine & Co. for work in the Spring.

Nine & Co Jersey Swing Dress
via

I also really want this mint and gray sweater for the Spring, it'll go great with the mint skinnies I might have ordered last week from NY and Company...
Worthing 3/4 Sleeve Sweater in Gray & Mint
via
Stretch Ankle Legging Jean in Liberty Blue
via

Have you shopped anywhere unexpectedly awesome lately?
also, (even though I think it's pretty obvious that I'm not a big deal enough for this) I was not compensated for/asked to do this post by JC Penney.

6 comments:

  1. I noticed too. My grandma is a huge JCP fan and I saw her a few weekends ago and she wanted to take me shopping and of course to JCP and I found some stuff and was pleasantly surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said the same exact thing to Brooks the other day! Plus the one in RM has been redone, looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This stuff is adorable!! I may just have to go on a spending spree today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are cute. I went in there recently and saw a few cute things but couldn't bring myself to try them on as I wasn't ready for spring. I need some new interview clothes and work stuff and new I could find some cute stuff and practical for not a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love me some JCP! These dresses are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous dresses!

    i bought my favorite boots from JCP and whenever i tell people they are always suprised! i think they have hidden gems in there.

    ReplyDelete