Wednesday, February 27, 2013

i'm alive... barely.

Well guys, I've managed to get walking pneumonia

I have no idea know how Jennifer Lawrence managed to walk down the red carpet at the SAG awards with this mess, I can barely walk from my couch to my bed. 

Jennifer Lawrence with walking pneumonia.
me with walking pneumonia

I missed work Monday and Tuesday, but came back today for half a day to try to answer one of my 158 emails and return 12 voicemails

So, be praying I kick this things booty, I promise to return when my life is under control again!


5 comments:

  1. OMG I had that over the summer and it was a fucking NIGHT MARE. I coughed so much that I actually bruised a rib. You have no idea how much range of motion you use there until something hurts. It's unbearable. My offering to you is GET ROBITUSSIN AC. Aka Robitussin with codeine. It will put you to sleep and ease your coughing. If they won't give it to you or you can't take it...take the maximum dose of Nyquil you can and put your husband on kiddo duty for the evening. It was the only thing that worked for me. The first morning after I took it was the only time in a month that I had woken up and felt any kind of better.

    Take care of yourself and feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I love the zombie comparison. it's cause she's survived the Hunger Games - she's just not human.

    Feel better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. eek!! hope you start feeling better, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete