I hosted a baby shower for my best friend Hope (who is due July 7!) Sunday at the house!
It's so funny; we spent most of 2008-2011 at wedding showers, bachelorette parties and weddings then 2012-2013 has become the year of baby showers! I love that we get to be part of so many happy memories!
Here are a few pics from the day...

]
 |
| Josh actually surprised me by buying some pretty pink plants and potting them in my silver planters! They were perfect on the front steps of the house. |
 |
| I will never make another tissue paper garland thing, I don't have the patience for ripping tissue paper and cutting all those little lines, but they do look cute while hanging! |
 |
| pink chevron ribbon & fabric and navy ribbon & fabric from Hobby Lobby |
 |
| for the centerpieces, I just spray-painted 3 mason jars with silver Rustoleum spray paint then tied them together with navy ribbon and made a white arrangement with pink and green accent flowers |
 |
| I prepared too much food. pink sugar wafers dipped in chocolate, sugar cookies, crab dip, fruit salad, cheese ball, cake batter puppy chow, open-faced strawberry sandwiches & a veggie tray. Lots of leftovers! |
 |
| I got some great pink & white straws from Ebay and just made some little flags with the whales & anchors to carry on the chevron & nautical theme |
 |
| the Mama-to-Be, isn't she a precious little preggo? |
 |
| Hope & some of the ladies, I have on my "I've been smiling too long face" for some reason |
 |
| I saw a great pin on Pinterest (here) for a headband making station, so I decided I had to have one for the shower |
 |
| gettin' crafty. (or well... waiting for the glue guns to heat up, oops!) |
All in all, we had had a great day. Baby Ella (and Hope) got some precious things and we got to see some friends we don't get to see that often!
you did an amazing job! I love the theme of course and all the little touches! Love that diaper wreath
ReplyDeleteWow what a cute shower!!! Love the mason jars and headband making stations! I have a feeling within the next two years all my friends will start getting married! haha
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love the whales and pink chevron :) Looks like such a nice shower.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, that is the cutest shower ever! Such a cute theme and you did an amazing job! Your friend is lucky to have you :) Also, LOVE that your honey bought some flowers for your planters. So thoughtful and they're the perfect touch!
ReplyDeleteI love the whales and chevron- so cute! Best wishes to Hope! You're a great hostess.
ReplyDeleteYou always have the cutest decorations.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! And I love the headband making station-- I've never seen that before!
ReplyDelete