In the 4 or so years I have been blogging, I've had several different headers, and I am sure I will change my mind again in the next few months to want something new again! But I am working on a new look for
le' blog so I apologize if you come back in a day and things are all switched around or my fonts are crazy, but
it's a work in a progress.
Here are a few of my
vintage headers:
my first
my trees, I actually really liked this but updating the little owls , leaves and accessories on the trees for the seasons/holidays got tedious and I was too OCD to leave it one way all the time...
My favorite Lilly print
So, what do you think of the new look?
Love it! :)
ReplyDeleteI love it! Can't go wrong with purple :)
ReplyDeleteLove it!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT! Excellent change :)
ReplyDeleteI love it. You always come up with great looks.
ReplyDeleteI love it! You're so creative and I love the color combo you went with!
ReplyDelete